We had a great 12 hour day with every detail looked after beyond our expectations. Coffee, tea, or water served by the deck hand as soon as you leave port in Skagway. The boat “hugs” the shoreline so you can see the waterfalls, wildlife, and the beautiful Alaskan scenery allowing you to take photos. The morning “snack” and the evening clam chowder were great. The captain slows or stops the boat to observe salmon fishermen, bald eagles, whales, seals, and more. 4 hours in Juneau was enough time to see some highlights. Highly recommend this superbly family run sightseeing excursion. July 19th cruise.
- Whale Watch Wedding Elopement
- What animal has the longest arms in the world?
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!