We had a great 12 hour day with every detail looked after beyond our expectations. Coffee, tea, or water served by the deck hand as soon as you leave port in Skagway. The boat “hugs” the shoreline so you can see the waterfalls, wildlife, and the beautiful Alaskan scenery allowing you to take photos. The morning “snack” and the evening clam chowder were great. The captain slows or stops the boat to observe salmon fishermen, bald eagles, whales, seals, and more. 4 hours in Juneau was enough time to see some highlights. Highly recommend this superbly family run sightseeing excursion. July 19th cruise.
- “Hang in there, we have to pose like this for just 2 more weeks!”
- Fjord Express is running until September 15th!
- Fjordland raised… and taking the wheel.
- Why Alaska Sightseeing is Best from a Boat
- Highlight of our 10 day trip to the Klondike. Unforgettable!
- Amazing hosts, incredible experience…….
- “My only regret is not having a better camera than my iPhone.”
- #1 Boat and Bus in Alaska-M/V Fjordland and Orca Coach.
- Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July from the Crew at Alaska Fjordlines!
- Tips For Finding The Best Whale Watching Tours in Juneau