Gather your friends and family and set sail for an intimate wedding at sea aboard the M/V Fjordland, a 65’, state of the art luxury catamaran. Cast off the lines, the worry, the work and leave the details to us. Embark on becoming Mates for life surrounded by whales, glaciers, and fjords.
Our private motorcoach and driver will escort your wedding party from your cruise ship, hotel or residence to the harbor where the stately vessel will be waiting. Step aboard the Fjordland and head out into the salty fresh air to a protective cove where your ceremony will take place. After the vows, cake and champagne will be served and we will call upon the whales to witness your wedding surrounded by the emerald green waters of the Inside Passage.
Elopement Package Includes: All Inclusive $4,900 plus taxes & fees
- Bride, Groom and up to 38 passengers.
- 4 hours total. Available May-September 12:00-4:00pm
- Motorcoach transportation from your hotel, cruise ship or residence to the boat harbor, with a stop at the marriage license office (during weekdays).
- 3 hour private wedding cruise with whale watching aboard the Fjordland, 65’ catamaran with large back deck, heated cabin, galley and restroom.
- Personal skipper
- Bridal bouquet and Groom’s boutonnière
- Custom wedding cake
- Complimentary Champagne or sparkling cider, coffee, tea & bottled water
- Professional Photographer
- Officiant to perform legal ceremony and file license after the ceremony
- *Gold Package:Alaskan Porcupine Mine Gold, 23 Karat Wedding Bands: rings starting at $1200 each. (Certificate of authentication provided.)
- A stop at the Mendenhall Glacier Recreation Area for $35 per person
- Catered lunch or Hors D’oeuvres and alcoholic beverages, prices vary
- Wedding Cruises can also take place in Haines or Skagway Alaska.