“Amazing Day Trip” I did the day cruise with my parents visiting from Nova Scotia. We saw a hump back whale breach the water, a Sealion rookery, the Mendenhall Glacier, a lighthouse and spent a few hours roaming Juneau. It was an unforgettable day and the weather was perfect. Thanks again Captain Glen!
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!
- Ride the Fjord Express to Juneau. Experience the “ALASK Ahhhhh” you came for.
- WWW. Waterfalls, Whales, Wildlife……Wonderful