This was a terrific cruise……….we saw everything from sea weasels to humpback whales. The captain and his crew were friendly and full of great information. The food served was also yummy. The timing of the bus to go to the glacier was perfect and the driver very helpful. We also saw eagles and waterfalls etc. I can’t say enough good things about these folks! If I’m ever back in Skagway I’ll do this tour again!
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!
- Ride the Fjord Express to Juneau. Experience the “ALASK Ahhhhh” you came for.
- WWW. Waterfalls, Whales, Wildlife……Wonderful