“We joined the Fjordlines crew in Skagway for day travel to Juneau Alaska. Our goal was to be on the ocean to experience all we could of ocean wildlife and scenery. The crew was friendly, professional, engaged, willing to share their knowledge and vast experience with both the ocean and the local area. We saw humpback whales, sea lions, harbour seals, Dall Porpoise, so many eagles and the crew was willing and able to take the time to stop, shut off the boat, and join us in being amazed with the show being put on for us including sea lion furiously scratching its head with its flipper, humpback whales bubble feeding, tail waving, as well as a baby in the group of whales (and so much more). We learned a lot, we observed even more. This crew puts in long days and yet their smiles and enthusiasm were as fresh at the end of the day as they were at the beginning of the day. Thanks for sharing it with us, we appreciate it.” July 2019, Julieet Christine
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!
- Ride the Fjord Express to Juneau. Experience the “ALASK Ahhhhh” you came for.
- WWW. Waterfalls, Whales, Wildlife……Wonderful