While booking our trip to Alaska I used this site to help me plan our trip (June 2014). The whole experience proved to be better than our expectations. The boat is state-of-the-art, gliding through the water. The owner and his daughter pointed out numerous wildlife, areas of interest as well as interesting facts and tidbits. The snacks and beverages were a nice addition. What makes this whole experience worthwhile and a great dollar value is the owner is involved and takes pride in his work while engaging with the customers. The tour contined on land visiting Mendenhall Glacier. That was a wonderful experience as well. The whole experience was one that caps what you expect of your visit in Alaska. This is a must do while staying in beautiful Alaska.
- “Hang in there, we have to pose like this for just 2 more weeks!”
- Fjord Express is running until September 15th!
- Fjordland raised… and taking the wheel.
- Why Alaska Sightseeing is Best from a Boat
- Highlight of our 10 day trip to the Klondike. Unforgettable!
- Amazing hosts, incredible experience…….
- “My only regret is not having a better camera than my iPhone.”
- #1 Boat and Bus in Alaska-M/V Fjordland and Orca Coach.
- Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July from the Crew at Alaska Fjordlines!
- Tips For Finding The Best Whale Watching Tours in Juneau