While booking our trip to Alaska I used this site to help me plan our trip (June 2014). The whole experience proved to be better than our expectations. The boat is state-of-the-art, gliding through the water. The owner and his daughter pointed out numerous wildlife, areas of interest as well as interesting facts and tidbits. The snacks and beverages were a nice addition. What makes this whole experience worthwhile and a great dollar value is the owner is involved and takes pride in his work while engaging with the customers. The tour contined on land visiting Mendenhall Glacier. That was a wonderful experience as well. The whole experience was one that caps what you expect of your visit in Alaska. This is a must do while staying in beautiful Alaska.
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!
- Ride the Fjord Express to Juneau. Experience the “ALASK Ahhhhh” you came for.
- WWW. Waterfalls, Whales, Wildlife……Wonderful