“What a great experience! Having traveled up to Skagway by RV, we wanted to see some of the fabled inside passage and take a trip to Juneau as well. What a great way to do it! While there’s plenty already on the itinerary, the captain gives you lots of opportunities to see wildlife on the way down and back. We saw humpback whales, stellar sea lions and bald eagles galore! We also saw numerous glaciers on the way down. After a nice lunch in Juneau and a trip to the State Museum on our own time, the trip to the Mendenhall Glacier was another treat. And, we all loved the smoked salmon chowder on the way home. Family owned and run. Absolutely worth it.”
- “Hang in there, we have to pose like this for just 2 more weeks!”
- Fjord Express is running until September 15th!
- Fjordland raised… and taking the wheel.
- Why Alaska Sightseeing is Best from a Boat
- Highlight of our 10 day trip to the Klondike. Unforgettable!
- Amazing hosts, incredible experience…….
- “My only regret is not having a better camera than my iPhone.”
- #1 Boat and Bus in Alaska-M/V Fjordland and Orca Coach.
- Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July from the Crew at Alaska Fjordlines!
- Tips For Finding The Best Whale Watching Tours in Juneau