“What a great experience! Having traveled up to Skagway by RV, we wanted to see some of the fabled inside passage and take a trip to Juneau as well. What a great way to do it! While there’s plenty already on the itinerary, the captain gives you lots of opportunities to see wildlife on the way down and back. We saw humpback whales, stellar sea lions and bald eagles galore! We also saw numerous glaciers on the way down. After a nice lunch in Juneau and a trip to the State Museum on our own time, the trip to the Mendenhall Glacier was another treat. And, we all loved the smoked salmon chowder on the way home. Family owned and run. Absolutely worth it.”
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!
- Ride the Fjord Express to Juneau. Experience the “ALASK Ahhhhh” you came for.
- WWW. Waterfalls, Whales, Wildlife……Wonderful