Not only is it way faster than taking the ferry, it is a smooth ride with loads of sights to take in. Glaciers, waterfalls, whales, porpoises, sea lions and seals to name a few. The crew are very knowledgeable and give you plenty of time to take photos. My only regret is not having a better camera than my iPhone. Once you arrive in Juneau, a bus takes you right downtown. Getting around Juneau isn’t easy, so that convenience can’t be understated. Leave the ferry in the dust and cruise with Alaska Fjordlines.
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!
- Ride the Fjord Express to Juneau. Experience the “ALASK Ahhhhh” you came for.
- WWW. Waterfalls, Whales, Wildlife……Wonderful