Not only is it way faster than taking the ferry, it is a smooth ride with loads of sights to take in. Glaciers, waterfalls, whales, porpoises, sea lions and seals to name a few. The crew are very knowledgeable and give you plenty of time to take photos. My only regret is not having a better camera than my iPhone. Once you arrive in Juneau, a bus takes you right downtown. Getting around Juneau isn’t easy, so that convenience can’t be understated. Leave the ferry in the dust and cruise with Alaska Fjordlines.
- “Hang in there, we have to pose like this for just 2 more weeks!”
- Fjord Express is running until September 15th!
- Fjordland raised… and taking the wheel.
- Why Alaska Sightseeing is Best from a Boat
- Highlight of our 10 day trip to the Klondike. Unforgettable!
- Amazing hosts, incredible experience…….
- “My only regret is not having a better camera than my iPhone.”
- #1 Boat and Bus in Alaska-M/V Fjordland and Orca Coach.
- Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July from the Crew at Alaska Fjordlines!
- Tips For Finding The Best Whale Watching Tours in Juneau