Exciting and informative day trip! We took the round trip cruise to Juneau from Haines, Alaska and enjoyed every minute of it. By boat the views were breath taking, the food enjoyable and the Captain very alert to chances of wildlife viewing. The bus driver, Whitney, was amazingly funny and knowledgeable. Both the Captain and Whitney were well able to keep us entertained and provided great information about the areas we were in. We lucked out and were able to see a black bear fishing for salmon and then eating her dinner in the bushes near the glacier. On the way we saw humpback whales, bald eagles, porpoise and seals. Over all a huge thumbs up for the Alaska Fjordlines!! Highly recommend booking a trip.
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!
- Ride the Fjord Express to Juneau. Experience the “ALASK Ahhhhh” you came for.
- WWW. Waterfalls, Whales, Wildlife……Wonderful