Exciting and informative day trip! We took the round trip cruise to Juneau from Haines, Alaska and enjoyed every minute of it. By boat the views were breath taking, the food enjoyable and the Captain very alert to chances of wildlife viewing. The bus driver, Whitney, was amazingly funny and knowledgeable. Both the Captain and Whitney were well able to keep us entertained and provided great information about the areas we were in. We lucked out and were able to see a black bear fishing for salmon and then eating her dinner in the bushes near the glacier. On the way we saw humpback whales, bald eagles, porpoise and seals. Over all a huge thumbs up for the Alaska Fjordlines!! Highly recommend booking a trip.
- “Hang in there, we have to pose like this for just 2 more weeks!”
- Fjord Express is running until September 15th!
- Fjordland raised… and taking the wheel.
- Why Alaska Sightseeing is Best from a Boat
- Highlight of our 10 day trip to the Klondike. Unforgettable!
- Amazing hosts, incredible experience…….
- “My only regret is not having a better camera than my iPhone.”
- #1 Boat and Bus in Alaska-M/V Fjordland and Orca Coach.
- Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July from the Crew at Alaska Fjordlines!
- Tips For Finding The Best Whale Watching Tours in Juneau