“Fabulous well worth the money”This trip, we started in Haines, was fabulous. They are professional, talented, and fun! We saw amazing sights like a sea lion rookery (we were lucky enough to see two bulls mix it up), whales dolphins, bear, whales, more whales. The bus picked us up took us into Juneau, the sights along the way were amazing! Once we were picked back up in Juneau we went to the glacier and spent some time there. The chowder on the way back was yummy!
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!
- Ride the Fjord Express to Juneau. Experience the “ALASK Ahhhhh” you came for.
- WWW. Waterfalls, Whales, Wildlife……Wonderful