Had a great time with Captain George and Deckhand Patrick! George was knowledgeable and engaging and was always quick to point out wildlife as we cruised the fjord. Patrick was active throughout the boat, sharing artifacts and jumping in to take pictures of the passengers. On the tour we saw a couple of different seal species, orcas, humpback whales, eagles and a glacier bear! In Juneau I enjoyed a tour of Alaskan Breweries (amazing) and King Crab Legs (also amazing) before getting back on the boat for the return trip! Was definitely a highlight of my two-week Alaskan adventure and well worth the time and money!
- “Hang in there, we have to pose like this for just 2 more weeks!”
- Fjord Express is running until September 15th!
- Fjordland raised… and taking the wheel.
- Why Alaska Sightseeing is Best from a Boat
- Highlight of our 10 day trip to the Klondike. Unforgettable!
- Amazing hosts, incredible experience…….
- “My only regret is not having a better camera than my iPhone.”
- #1 Boat and Bus in Alaska-M/V Fjordland and Orca Coach.
- Wishing everyone a Happy 4th of July from the Crew at Alaska Fjordlines!
- Tips For Finding The Best Whale Watching Tours in Juneau