Had a great time with Captain George and Deckhand Patrick! George was knowledgeable and engaging and was always quick to point out wildlife as we cruised the fjord. Patrick was active throughout the boat, sharing artifacts and jumping in to take pictures of the passengers. On the tour we saw a couple of different seal species, orcas, humpback whales, eagles and a glacier bear! In Juneau I enjoyed a tour of Alaskan Breweries (amazing) and King Crab Legs (also amazing) before getting back on the boat for the return trip! Was definitely a highlight of my two-week Alaskan adventure and well worth the time and money!
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!
- Ride the Fjord Express to Juneau. Experience the “ALASK Ahhhhh” you came for.
- WWW. Waterfalls, Whales, Wildlife……Wonderful