The Fjord Express is more than just a fast ferry service. On every round trip cruise you will see over 20 WATERFALLS, humpback and/or killer WHALES, and lots of WILDLIFE: stellar sea lions, harbor seals, nesting bald eagles and porpoise. WONDERFUL additional highlights include: The historic and picturesque Eldred Rock Lighthouse, hanging glaciers, narrated boat and bus tour, FREE food and drinks: homemade blueberry muffins, apples, smoked salmon chowder, locally made sourdough bread, huge chocolate chip cookie, coffee and tea. All this and more on the Fjord Express round trip cruise!
- Whale Watch Wedding Elopement
- What animal has the longest arms in the world?
- Is Alaska Open Yet?
- Spring Whales
- Alaska Fjordlines has been serving the independent traveler for 30 years. We are here waiting for you.
- Hang on world & sing along to your favorite sailing songs……
- We will be here for you.
- Get the Whales to Yourselves! See Alaska without the cruise ships and crowds!
- Welcome Aboard the Fjordland! Sailing the waters of Lynn Canal for 30 years serving the Independent Traveler.
- Baked Alaska!